Jumat, 26 Agustus 2016

Horpoms!

SO SORRY I CAN'T TALK ABOUT GAMES YET. BEEN BUSY.

Okay, so let's just talk cuteness now, since cuteness needs acknowledgement. Let's talk about... Horpoms!

Horpoms is a creature that my friend, Octavia, made. It's basically just a small wool pom-pom with a cute face. I will gladly take some credit for making each horpom's unique facial features. It's not much of a facial feature, really, but that's what makes them cute, I guess.

Four Horpoms!
Each horpom is given to one of my friends. Something like a friendship token. It's quite a failure though... my horpom suffer from hair loss and two of my friends lost theirs.

The drawings we've made, though, last longer. There are photos of our drawing. Four of us can draw, and our drawings are somewhere around. I even made a horpoms Christmas card! I'm pretty proud of that card, too.

There are six horpoms in total: white, green, red, yellow, blue, and beige-brown (two-colored). The colors are chosen based on the thread I have on hand at the time. Took quite an effort, but all six of us finally got our horpoms.

The white horpom belongs to the captain, Castorsmith. She's always alert and awake at school, so I give her alarm clock bells that can ring. She's also generally happy, so I draw her smiling.

The green horpom belongs to the Deputy, Mel. She's often sleepy, so I like to draw her sleeping with drool escaping her gaping mouth (actually she doesn't sleep like that, but it's cute on a horpom!). It's probably because she has to get up very early everyday. She's also the first horpom created.

The red horpom belongs to Celeste. She's easily excited, so I like to imagine her horpom bouncing around gleefully with a big smile. the color might seems like it has something to do with her personality, but it really doesn't. I simply had an abundant stock of red thread.

The yellow one belongs to Octavia. She smiles a lot and usually looks nice and sweet, so that's how I draw her horpom, nice and sweet. It has a flower on to further differentiate her from the others.

The blue horpom belongs to Norah. She usually has a rather flat face, so I draw her horpom like that too. She's also the only horpom drawn to have glasses, even though four clearly has them.

The last one, the two-colored horpom, is mine. It has two colors simply because I ran out of thread, so yeah... It doesn't have a very happy face and is usually less active than the others, although I'm not necessarily like that in real life.

I like horpoms as well as the people who own them. They're my good friends whom I trust. As a group, it's pretty beneficial, since we have different sets of skills that allow us to work as a group. We really do weird things together, like making random stories, drawing random things, and more. It's nice getting together to talk about something fun. We're no longer in one class though, so it's a little harder, but we still have each other until today.

Horpoms, may you stay fluffy forever (at least in our minds).

PS: Click on my friend's names and you might end up in their blog! We also made a blog together, it's right here.

2 komentar: